Job Costing software is an all encompassing job control package containing the tools need to efficiently run jobs and report their performance
Running multiple jobs can be a nightmare when you have to manage the materials, keep an eye on the paperwork and track labour costs, while making sure the job is always in profit.
- Keeps you in control of costs as each job proceeds through its life-cycle
- Tracks material, labour and sub-contractor costs
- Records purchases and issues from stores
- Raises Applications for Payment and sales invoices
- Processes Payments Received and Certificates
- Compares budgeted costs with actual costs
- Manages and sorts all of the documents relating to each job
Job Costing can be used as a stand-alone package, or it can share information with Estimating and Contractors’ Accounts – as well as third party general accounts packages such as Sage.
Download Product Guide